Monday, January 25, 2010

Goodbye Bleedin' Armadillo Goom's Cake

Phase I | Day Two

Today was day two of "fat loading". I knew today was supposed to be a loading day but I found myself distracted with planning and instead ready to move to phase two.

On an encouraging note I woke up to a five pound weight loss but that was probably just water weight. I am looking forward to many more mornings where the scale takes a dip.

We purchased some magical Stevia - flavored in a variety of options. We picked up Valencia Orange, English Toffee and even Chocolate! We already used the plain liquid Stevia to prepare a vinaigrette dressing for tomorrow's meal #1: Chicken and Strawberry Spinach Salad.

While preparing I was shocked at the amount of some items. I was honestly imagining teeny tiny portions but I guess it is all about WHAT you choose. Holy MOUNDS of spinach Batman!

I am beginning to feel a bit like Desmond or some other member of the Dharma Initiative from LOST: portioning out meals, preparing shots.... Work is my button to push every 180 minutes.

Tomorrow however I will not be pushing the button - I have jury duty so lunch poses a unique challenge but I am up to it. I prepared my lunch complete with these great little plastic containers that have a built in cooling pack. It pays to be organized.

I am a bit too excited to sleep but I know morning will come quickly.

Farewell my friend -  for my final "meal" I had a slice of Bleedin' Armadillo Groom's Cake.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment