Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's not always about the numbers....but sometimes it is!

Phase II (Round three) | Weight Loss: 67.6 lbs lost since Jan. 17th


Much fuss is made over scales. Cartoonist love to make those crazy sweat drops fly from Cathy as she even thinks about stepping on a scale.


So I have not been one to subscribe to the idea that my goal is only a number. But today is different. Today I am happy to report that through healthy living I have achieved a sub-goal that I've been carrying around for years. The last time I was at the weight I am today was Sept. 11, 2001. I remember that day for many reasons, one of which is that I was as I heard of the national tragedy I was leaving the gym where I had just weighed myself after (at the time) a routine morning workout.

So here's to the tiny celebration of numbers and all the other goals we aim to achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment