Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Spinach & Goat Cheese Chicken

Phase III (round three) | Weight Loss to date: 71.4 lbs since Jan. 17th (I'm still stabilizing)

Tonight we thought we'd revisit an old favorite. I took chicken escalopes (found at Fresh and Easy) and pounded them down just a bit more even though they are already pretty thin.

Then I steamed 1.5 oz of spinach, separated it into four sections and placed it evenly on each one. I measured out 1oz of goat cheese for each escalope, seasoning it with garlic powder, onion powder, ground pepper and parsley.

After rolling them and tucking them together with toothpicks I placed them in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

YUM.... perfect for P3!

Bon appétit!
ff

1 comment:

  1. This sounds completely yummy! I will have to try this for myself. It doesn't sound too calorie intensive either, but I will have to measure things out just to be on the safe size. I've lost 35 lbs. so far and I am looking to stay on that road. Great blog! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete